Hydrogen is marching on!
Will you march with it?
The Hydrogen Society of Australia was launched in January 2018 by representatives of Innovate Australia, Woodside and Siemens. The Hydrogen Society of Australia is dedicated to promoting the significance of hydrogen as a clean fuel and energy storage solution; Increasing the visibility and use of hydrogen. Other activities include:
- Organising a wide range of hydrogen-related events and demonstration projects. Click to see past events.
- Engaging all levels of government, as well as scientists, academics, the business community and the general public.
- Developing effective strategic policies and initiatives to positively influence political processes.
- Fostering collaboration between hydrogen industry stakeholders.
- Compiling and disseminating hydrogen industry information.
- Fostering international collaboration to drive the global growth of the hydrogen sector.